Motion Custom II
- manufacturer :
- availability :
- In Stock/ Deliver Today
The ultimate customizable bedroom experience.
The Serta® Motion Custom® II is the first foundation to feature Serta’s breakthrough SleepGPS™ with Sleeptracker® Technology to intelligently track and help improve your sleep through highly advanced sensor technology. Other new luxury features include 90-degree head tilt support, adjustable lumbar support and an advanced six level massage system, allowing you to find the perfect level of comfort, support and relaxation in bed.
- Serta SleepGPS™ with Sleeptracker® Technology*: Highly advanced sensor technology intelligently works to accurately track heart rate, breathing rate and movement for each sleep partner. These key indicators provide you with real time solutions for improving your sleep through a Dynamic Sleep Coach, enable a Sleep Cycle alarm that gently wakes you when your body is most receptive, and provides you with Sleep Graphs that show daily, weekly and monthly visual records of your sleep patterns.
- Adjustable Lumbar Support: Independently powered and provides an extra four inches of support for the lower back. Patent pending.
- 90-Degree Independent Head Tilt Support: Adjusts the tip of the head section to provide a comfortable head and neck position that is ideal for reading and watching television in bed.
- Memory positions: Two preset positions with re-programmability.
- Whisper Quiet Six Level Massage System: Included on both the head and foot section, features a synchronize button that activates the head and foot massage simultaneously. Timer allows the massage feature to run for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
- Exclusive MegaFit™ Retainer: Velcro mattress retainer system keeps the mattress from sliding when adjusted.
- Digital Remote: Shows real time bed articulated angles. Control your base using your smart phone or tablet through Serta SleepGPS™, a Sleeptracker® app available for download from the Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
- 3-in-1 Leg Design: Innovative design allows the foundation legs to be adjusted to change the bed height.
- Accessories: A full range of accessories including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters.
- Convenience Lighting: Lights installed under the bed creates a relaxing atmosphere while lounging and helps you find your way in the event you must get up in the middle of the night.
- Free Motion Design: Ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- Magnetic Remote Holder: Magnetic remote control attaches to magnet embedded on the side of the base keeping the remote control in reach of the user at all times.
- Next Generation Silent Drive™ Motors: Head and foot motors engineered to preserve a peaceful sleep environment by creating very little noise when activated.
- One Button Stop Safety Feature: Pressing any button during base operation will automatically stop the movement.
- One Touch Power Outage Lowering Function: In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power down box under the base.
- Radio Frequency Pairing Technology: Simple setup and install with our unique RF pairing process. Each base comes with its own specific code that is discoverable by the remote. This means no more dip switches.
- Smart Sync™ Pairing System: Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two TL or CKS bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously.
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System: Features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
- USB/110V Power Ports: USB/110V charging connections are located on each side of the base, on the underside of the head section of the platform. Charge two smart devices at the same time.
- Wall Saver: Ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.