- manufacturer :
- International Furniture Direct, LLC
- availability :
- Available for Order
This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, finger joints and steel brackets insterted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
On Console/Buffet: drawer fronts are solid mango wood, with a hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls. Base features hand wrought iron. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
Dining bench may also be used by itself. Faux Leather seat on solid parota wood chairs.
- Dining Table Top
- Wooden Table Top
- Iron Base – Black and Grey Color – KD System
- Chair with Faux Leather seat
- Solid wood bench w/shelf – KD System
- Breakfast and Bedroom Bench Solid wood, w/Shelf – KD System
- Breakfast & Bedroom Bench All wood, w/Shelf
- Upholstered Chair with tufted back & solid wood legs – 100% Polyester with a linen appearance
- Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
- Solid wood joinery used in quality, hand-crafted furniture making.
- Beautiful natural Two-toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
- Three drawers add functionality. Wrought iron base adds value and elegance.
- English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
- This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making.
- Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Dining Table Top 78.75 x 40 x 1.75